Emory Investment Management, a Division of Finance and Administration
Emory Investment Management’s mission is to maximize the probability that Emory's Endowment returns over the long term are sufficient to maintain purchasing power after spending and inflation and to add purchasing power via excess returns. Assets are composed of Managed Funds (including the University’s Endowment), trusts and other investments with specified usages, and The Woodruff Health Science Center Fund, Inc.
Emory Investment Management’s investment philosophy encompasses the following:
• Focus – skilled managers and fundamentally driven investing
• Asset allocation – flexible and opportunistic
• Risk management – quantitative and qualitative
• Diversification – throughout the portfolio
• Innovation – finding leading edge and unexplored opportunities